Wednesday, November 28, 2007
For the past few days i never update cause busy with school work, and CCA, and taking care of my grandma cause my cousin went oversea with his family. Wait, MY COUSIN WENT OVERSEA!!!! There is a total of 10080 mins he is not home!! Hurrary!!!The reasons of why i so happy that he is not home:- No one to boss me around like maid, i cant go against him cause he is the only boy...
- No one to fight internet wit me
- No one to fight television wit me
- I can jump on his bed like xiao
- No one to make me lie to the parent about how 'guai' he is
- I dun have to look into his stupid face
- I dun have to listen to the songs he played when he is playin computer ( the song is okay, but he repeat the song again n again i think i can remember the whole lyric..)
And many more......
FREE!!!! FREE FROM THAT FREAK FOR A WEEK!!!! CELEBRATION!!! FIREWORKS!!!
XP
BE INNOVATIVE at 12:00 PM