<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1789172993752181846?origin\x3dhttp://foreverjustsmiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME TO
FOREVERJUSTSMILING.BLOGSPOT.COM
PROFILE
ME <3
[x] NAGISA
[x] GIRL
[x] 17+
[x] HATES BUTTERFLIES
[x] LOVES STRAWBERRIES

LOVES
[x] LOLIPOPS
[x] ANIME
[x] BLACKMAIL
[x] MONEY
[x] GOOD GRADES
[x] HIM~<3
[x] ICHIGO!
[x] SAKURA!

HATES
[x] BUTTERFLIES
[x] INSECTS
[x] BETRAYERS
[x] WHORES
[x] BITCHES

ARCHIVE
June 2007[x]
July 2007[x]
August 2007[x]
September 2007[x]
October 2007[x]
November 2007[x]
December 2007[x]
January 2008[x]
February 2008[x]
March 2008[x]
April 2008[x]
May 2008[x]
June 2008[x]
July 2008[x]
August 2008[x]
September 2008[x]
October 2008[x]
November 2008[x]
December 2008[x]
January 2009[x]
February 2009[x]
March 2009[x]
April 2009[x]
May 2009[x]
June 2009[x]
July 2009[x]
August 2009[x]
September 2009[x]
October 2009[x]
November 2009[x]
December 2009[x]
January 2010[x]
February 2010[x]
March 2010[x]
April 2010[x]
May 2010[x]
June 2010[x]
October 2010[x]
December 2010[x]
February 2011[x]
April 2011[x]
June 2011[x]
July 2011[x]

CREDIT
Designer: nikidas!
Coder: sfmy :D!
Fonts:dafont

Monday, January 5, 2009



Haix....
i am starting to hate my grandma's hse computer....
why?
it is so cranky tat i cant use it for more than 20 mins...
and the only computer i can use now is my mum's spoiling laptop.
it cant play any games,
sometimes hanging,
and.....
is always filled wit virus...
i tried clearing them,
but somehow they always come back....
arg!!

latest update:
  1. My social studies teacher is mdm tang!!
  2. I am hating shopping malls....
  3. I love my currently classroom (got air-con) !
  4. My new form teacher is Mr Tan!
  5. I am STILL HATING BUTTERFLIES!!
  6. I LOVE ICHIGO!!
  7. I hate crowds,
  8. i love mahou!

wat happens,

if we have mahou?



BE INNOVATIVE at 11:04 PM