Heart broken confession---
Seriously, when we first started, he was nice, caring, and all he cared for was me. the feeling I had then was both happy and sad, happy for the part its like his whole world revolves around me. I liked that feeling. Sad was I was afraid I would bring too much trouble to him. Now, I cant really think of any part im happy. By right I should be a little happier, since he found friends that can connect better to him then I am, but I guess jealously kicks in.
we are all in the same class, so it means we all hang out together. Lesson time, they play games together. Lunch, eat and chat together. After school, we all head home together. It just happens that im the only one staying at a different location, so they go home together too. we used to go school and home together, now its they go school and home together. It feels like my position wit his friend is swapped, be it in his heart or real life. Its like im the odd one out instead…..